Fast, easy and flexible
Vicom, along with Europe’s largest Test Equipment Rental company – Livingston, now provides the most comprehensive and modern fleet of test and measuring within Australasia. Our services and solutions can be balanced to your financial and technical needs, regardless how long you need it for. Vicom can be relied upon to assist with your specific requirements.
Leveraging from Livingston’s >US$50M inventory base, any quantity or type of equipment can be shipped in support of your needs.
Avionics Test Equipment Available To Rent Now
Rent Aeroflex IFR4000 - Comm Flightline Test Set.
The IFR 4000 is a compact, lightweight and weatherproof unit designed for testing ILS, VOR, Marker Beacon and VHF/UHF communications avionics systems.
Rent Aeroflex IFR6000 - Mode A/C/S Transponder & DME Ramp Test
The IFR 6000 is a compact, lightweight and weatherproof unit designed for testing MODE A/C/S transponder, DME, TCAS, ADS-B and TIS avionics systems.
We provide rental solutions for:
- Telecommunications transmission, cabling and commissioning.
- Data Communications analysis, cabling, scoping and commissioning.
- Radio Frequency deployments, maintenance and commissioning
- Electrical energy monitoring, generation, distribution, thermography, commissioning and maintenance
- Industrial equipment maintenance, monitoring, commissioning and analysis
- Mining equipment maintenance, monitoring, analysis and commissioning
- General electronic test and measurement
- Sound, vibration, and blast analysis and measurement
Renting from Vicom is easy. Simply select the equipment you need or by discussing your requirement with our sales department. All our equipment is available via next-day delivery anywhere in Australia. You can rent for a week, a month, a year or just as long you as you need the equipment. Our extensive range of equipment is only A-brand quality so we can deliver the appropriate solution to fit your requirement. Once you have decided what you need, just tell us when and where you need the equipment and we’ll do the rest.