The industry standard in enterprise certification for both copper and fiber networks.
The VIAVI Solutions Certifier is the world’s most comprehensive solution for enterprise network certification. Available in 2 models-the Certifier40G can test both copper and fiber cabling types to ensure network performance for all current and future cabling standards, and the Certifier10G—a cost-effective solution for testing and certifying copper up to Category 6A.
Drive User Efficiency
The Certifier40G is not only the most advanced solution available, it is also the fastest and most complete. Whether certifying copper or fiber, users will get the job done right and on time…the first time!
- The industry’s fastest CAT6A solution can certify each cable within 9 seconds, saving users 30 minutes each time they test 150 CAT6A cables*
- Tier 1 certification of multimode and single-mode fiber in less than 6 seconds.
- Automate pass/fail end-face analysis for all fiber types.
- Gain complete test visibility at both local and remote ends.
- Pre-configured with all leading manufacturer’s cabling specifications.
The Complete Tier 1 Test Solution
Voice and video, cloud computing, and virtualization are driving an increasing demand for fiber-cabling networks. To guarantee that these new fiber networks can handle higher data rates, they must be certified based on the TIA-568 and ISO 11801 industry standards, which specify the insertion loss and length requirements for each type of fiber-optic cabling. The VIAVI Certifier40G fiber test adapters quickly and accurately certify any fiber-cabling installation. These adapters complement an existing, comprehensive coppercabling feature set, letting structured-cabling installers and professionals perform all their fiber and copper certifications with the same, easy-to-use tool.
- Perform standards-compliant loss measurements of multimode fiber cabling with encircled flux (EF) multimode test heads; EF launch conditions are required by TIA and IEC standards and help ensure consistency and accuracy of loss results.
- Two complete user interface touch screens show full fiber results at both ends giving technicians complete results for all fibers and all wavelengths—not just a pass/fail light.
Certifier 10G for Copper Only Testing
To test and certify copper up to Category 6A, the Certifier10G is the cost-effective solution. Without support for fiber or Class FA, the Certifier10G is an entry-level copper certifier with the same benefits as Certifier40G. Contact Vicom for more information.